...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL TOP FIVE RUNDOWN



............Somebody Needs to Say It!
By I. B. Somebody
Rumor on a Queer Ledger
Humor with a Gay Edger
A Legend in my Own Grime
==Copyright 2004-2009==

April 28, 2009
American Idol Top Five rundown:
*Kris Allen sang “The Way You Look Tonight.” He did good but not great, I’m sorry to say. Got off on the suit, though!
*Allison Iraheta sang “Someone to Watch Over Me.” Having just turned seventeen, the raspy voiced songstress paid proper homage to one of my favorite torch songs, and I loved it! She is a major contender in this game!
*Matt Giraud sang “My Funny Valentine.” Even though Simon liked it, I couldn’t quite get into it. Maybe it was the fedora. I kind of missed his mole. The poor guy sang well, but I feel compelled to say he’s no Frank Sinatra.
*Danny Gokey sang “Come Rain or Come Shine.” Wow! What a delivery! It made my heart skip a beat!
*Adam Lambert sang “Feeling Good.” Maybe it was because he was dressed like a mobster, but he killed, once again! Fantastic! By the way, have you noticed how humongous his feet are? No wonder he exudes so much self-confidence!
The big winner of the night was Allison, with Adam a close second. I predict Matt Giraud will be going home tomorrow night.

As for Ryan Seacrest comparing this week’s “mystery mentor” Jamie Fox to the Rat Pack, that was a real stretch, not to mention misleading, even though Jamie is a great vocalist in his own right. The comparison just didn’t make sense. Can you say convoluted?

Jay Leno blamed his hospital stay on a studio ODN, an overly dramatic nurse, who freaked out when she discovered the talented comic had a 103 degree temperature and chills after driving to the set in a Model T on a cold morning without a coat. But, hell, at our age, it’s better to be safe than sorry. I say this after recovering from a nasty case of walking pneumonia, as my fans well know. Both of them.

1 comment:

Myron said...

I guess you will have to make that three fans next time. Great to have you back. Keep up the good work!

Myron
Tucson, AZ

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS