...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sexy Gilles Marini's New Gig!

( Check out my free websites http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ and http://www.freefishcaretips.com/ )


............Somebody Needs to Say It!
By I. B. Somebody
Rumor on a Queer Ledger
Humor with a Gay Edger
A Legend in my Own Grime
==Copyright 2004-2009==
May 21, 2009
Good times on The View: Sexy Frenchman Gilles Marini, who just lost the Dancing with the Stars finale and shouldn’t have, surprised Barbara Walters on the show today to say thanks for her support.
Why are the best performers always getting the shaft? What’s wrong with voters these days? I guess it’s a mute point. He’s already signed up to star in next season’s Brothers and Sisters as a love interest for Sarah. I can’t wait! Here’s a link to more Gilles photos and his famous notorious nude SATC video.

The band,
No Doubt, is back on all the talk shows after a five year hiatus. Well, I’m sorry, but they’ve lost their pizzazz. And what’s up with lead singer Gwen Stefani ‘s hair? It’s a big ugly mess. She used to be flawless.

That ad touting US Cellular’s battery swap as the best thing since chicken soup is the dumbest thing I’ve seen in years. Why would people want to go to the trouble of going into one of US Cellular’s outlets to exchange a dead battery for a hot one when they can just recharge the one they have? Even more laughable is the limit of four exchanges per month, as if people are going to abuse the “privilege.” We’re supposed to laud them for this so-called service? Forget it! Their record of customer exploitation is notorious.

What the hell is going on with
RuPaul’s Drag Race on LOGO, TV’s gay channel? We were told Bebe Zahara Benet won, but that scary-looking tattooed skinhead Nina Flowers is featured doing the ads for next year’s casting call. I shudder each time I hear her say, “Do you got what it takes to be America’s next drag super star? Look at me, honey. I made it all the way to the top.” How does being runner up qualify as being on top? What happened to Bebe? Frankly, my dear, I think RuPaul missed the mark. Shannel from Las Vegas should’ve won by a landslide. At least, she’s beautiful and has class, neither of which are attributes of the over-painted Picasso-like Nina Flowers. Brrrr! That's a photo of Nina on the top left, Shannel on the bottom right. No pun intended.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS