...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Saturday, May 23, 2009

IDOL VOTE FIXED? MARIO LOPEZ NEAR NAKED PHOTO!

Photo of Mario Lopez modeling Calvin Klein underwear

May 23, 2009
Are you ready for an almost nude photo of Mario Lopez, the host of the kinder, less gossipy celebrity show, Extra?
He continues to be one of the hottest stars on the planet. Check out this picture of him pushing Calvin Klein shorts: Too bad he’s not pushing them down!
He has a cool website:
http://www.mariolopez.net/ If you haven’t yet bought his awesome book, Mario Lopez’s KNOCKOUT FITNESS, check it out here. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: In June of last year, Mario told People magazine he gets hit on by men, but doesn't mind: "I'm very flattered being popular in the gay community because they are a hip, cool community. They're very cutting-edge, so they like me, and I think that's great."

Speaking of Extra, they reported yesterday that some of Kris Allen’s fans voted over four thousand times each. Out of the total one hundred million votes cast, thirty-eight million came from Kris’s home state of Arkansas.
The biggest problem? The total population of the state is under three million. Extra asks the question: Was the vote fixed? You decide!

A head’s up to my readers: I’ve sent new queries to publishers concerning my short story and poem collections, my gay pioneer memoirs, and my semi-autobiographical novels and am now patiently waiting for the responses. It hardly seems fair that the book presses want exclusive looks but take two to four months to reply. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed. I feel positive vibes for this round of inquiries!
Photo of Apricot Dreams Canna Lily from my free website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos169

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS