...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Thursday, May 07, 2009

TIT for TAT!

( Check out my free websites http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/and http://www.freefishcaretips.com/ )


............Somebody Needs to Say It!
By I. B. Somebody
Rumor on a Queer Ledger
Humor with a Gay Edger

A Legend in my Own Grime
==Copyright 2004-2009==

May 7, 2009
Did you see the Alaska governor’s daughter, Bristol Palin, on the Today show yesterday morning? Isn’t her being a spokesperson for teenage chastity kind of like the blind leading the blind? What’s next? Her mother as an icon for compassionate politicians?

Speaking of Sarah Palin, you should be aware she’s leading an Alaska campaign to gas baby wolves in their dens and massacre seventy percent of her state’s adult wolf population by plane and helicopter gunners. She’s against killing unborn babies but only if they’re human. You can’t make this stuff up. Republicans just hand it to us. If you don’t believe me, Google Palin and wolves. The Internet is filled with info about it.

You knew tonight’s episode of Parks and Recreation was going to be funny when Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) started the show by saying Shawnee’s Native Americans used to make pipes out of the shin bones of immigrants. “And that is what was so great about American Indians,” she continued. “They used every part of the pioneer.”

WebMD.com has an article today about how artificial UVB rays cure psoriasis. I’ve been saying for years that withdrawal from the sun is what causes skin problems. I mean, think about it. The sun gives us life, not vice versa. Someday the sun will be exonerated. Mark my words.
.
May 6, 2009
Entertainment Tonight reports folk singer Judy Collins is seventy years old today. Boy, does that make me feel ancient! It seems like just yesterday we were crying our eyes out listening to her ballads in a Denver gay bar on Lincoln Street.

Now, for American Idol, the Top Four results:
Well, I finally broke my winning steak predicting who was going home. It wasn’t Kris Allen like I thought. At least, my man, Adam Lambert, made it through. Thank God for that. I must say I’m surprised the fiery, raspy-voiced Allison Iraheta got booted. Surprised, but not shocked, considering her mediocre Tuesday performance.

Frankly, my dear, I’m sick and tired of hearing about John Edward’s past affair. His wife, Elizabeth, bless her soul, is busy doing the talk show circuit pushing her new memoir, Resilience. She claims to believe her husband is now being faithful, but how can you trust someone who cheated on you during your darkest days of dealing with breast cancer? I used to respect the man, but what he did was just too low, even for an activist live and let live liberal like me.
.
May 5, 2009
Tit for Tat! So now Miss California, Carrie Prejean, has topless photos circulating on the Internet! KTLA News in LA says: "The pictures are not sitting well with her conservative Christian supporters.” Too bad she offended the gay community, who would’ve otherwise supported her in her time of need! Oh, well! Tit for tat! That’s all I have to say about that!

Today’s installment of CBS’s The Doctors irritated the hell out of me. In the first place, Dr. Phil was a guest host. Now if I wanted to listen to that man’s chronic droning, I would’ve turned the channel to his own stupid show, where all he does is berate asshole husbands. In the second place, he is not a medical doctor, so what’s he doing on this program? He spent the entire hour begging people not to panic about the Swine Flu by denying (spreading, in other words) rumors that the government is covering up the severity of the outbreak. I don’t know what planet the man is from, but from where I sit, there is no such “panic.” This episode of The Doctors was way off the mark and I may stop watching it, especially if they keep bringing back so-called “experts” who are not real doctors.

Now for American Idol, “Rock Week” Final Top Four:
*Adam Lambert sang Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love.” Bravo! Once again he knocked them dead! He really knows how to belt out a song! He’s got the pipes, baby!
*Allison Iraheta sang Janis Joplin’s “Cry Baby.” She did okay but she’s no Janis Joplin. Of course, it’s hard to beat a legend of superstar proportions. I just didn’t feel it. Maybe it’s because Allison hasn’t lived long enough to know what true pain is.
*Kris Allen sang The Beatles’ “Come Together.” Nothing to write home about, I’m sorry to say.
*Danny Gokey sang Aerosmith’s “Dream On.” A stellar performance for a classic song!
Now for the duets:
*Kris Allen and Danny Gokey sang Styx’ “Renegade.” No, No. A thousand times no. It didn’t work. Not only were they both flat, the performances were extremely underwhelming.
*Allison Iraheta and Adam Lambert sang Foghat’s “Slow Ride.” They both tore the house down! An unforgettable performance indeed! They are true rock stars!
Adam Lambert won tonight’s contest hands down! Please vote as much as you can! Adam deserves our unwavering support. I predict Kris Allen will be going home tomorrow night.

Dom DeLuise dead at 75. Though he may have pictured himself as being in the closet, the homosexual community is nonetheless aware he was a true gay icon and comic genius of epic proportions.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS