...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Saturday, August 22, 2009

FULL PREVIEW of NEW WHITNEY HOUSTON ALBUM, EVERY TRACK! LISTEN NOW! I LOOK TO YOU! 3 VIDEOs!

August 22, 2009.
Although Whitney’s long-awaited new CD I Look to You will be out August 31, you can listen to previews of each and every track of the new album here and now! Plus, we have two vintage videos: “So Emotional” and “Didn’t We Almost Have It All?” for your listening and viewing pleasure!
.
The songs on I Look to You, previewed in the video at the bottom of this post, are as follows:
1) Million Dollar Bill
2) Nothin' But Love
3) Call You Tonight
4) I Look To You
5) Like I Never Left
6) A Song For You
7) I Didn't Know My Own Strength
8) Worth It
9) For The Lovers
I0) I Got You
11) Salute
.
Photo of a radiant Whitney Houston arriving at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in London for her first Listening Party 7-13-09
.
If after all that, you want even more Whitney, check out our “WHITNEY HOUSTON’s TRIUMPHANT COMEBACKpage on this blog, where we posted seven other vintage videos plus lots of photos from her July 13, 2009 London Listening Event! And bookmark September 14, when Whitney Houston will be the special guest on the season premier of the Oprah show. You can also visit Whitney's official website: http://www.whitneyhouston.com/
.
Check out this video featuring excerpts from each and every song on the upcoming Whitney Houston album, I Look to You!” (Update note: If this video doesn't load on your browser, you can now access the full preview on Whitney's official website here):


Watch this vintage Whitney Houston “So Emotional” video:


Enjoy Whitney Houston singing “Didn’t We Almost Have It All?” in this classic video:


And here’s a widget from which you can purchase the new CD I Look to You online, plus hear two of the new songs in full, “I Look to You” and “Million Dollar Bill.” Just click on the “play” button, without obligation:



Photo of yellow Peeping Tom Daffodil Narcissus Jonquil from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos30

Also visit http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free humor, short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author

==copyright 2009==

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS