...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Friday, August 14, 2009

LADY GAGA WANTS TO TURN THE WORLD GAY! NEW INTERVIEW with 10 PHOTOS!

August 14, 2009
Outrageous pop phenomenon, Lady Gaga, is quoted in the September issue of
OUT magazine in an interview titled, “Gaga Gone Wild,” wherein she says tons of mind-blowing things, including how gay, gay, gay her show is!
.

Lady Gaga on the September 2009 OUT cover photo
.
Here’s an excerpt:
“I had a few gay piano teachers. I was in acting class and ballet from a very young age, and I remember being around a lot of gay boys in dance class. I feel intrinsically inclined toward a more gay lifestyle.” She did Ellen before Leno, performed in gay clubs before straight ones, and plugs the gays constantly in interviews, even those with straight publications.

Photo of Lady Gaga with a skeleton, as featured in OUT magazine

Despite a lesbian subtext to “Poker Face”—the song is about, among other things, a woman lusting after a woman while dating a man—Gaga says, “I myself am not a gay woman—I am a free-spirited woman: I have had boyfriends, and I have hooked up with women, but it’s never been like ‘I discovered gayness when I was dot dot dot.’ ”

Topless photo of Lady Gaga from the September OUT
.
Her devotion to gay culture is unparalleled by any other artist operating at her level of visibility or success. “When I started in the mainstream it was the gays that lifted me up,” she says. “I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me, and because of the gay community I’m where I am today.”
.
Another photo of Lady Gaga as a vamp, from the gay LGBT magazine OUT
.
Earlier this year, in her acceptance speech for her MuchMusic award for Best International Video, Lady Gaga thanked “God and the gays.”
.
Photo of gay-friendly rapper Kanye West and singer Lady Gaga, who will be touring together come autumn
.
Before agreeing to tour with Kanye West this fall, Gaga told the rapper, “I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I’m gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it’s gay. And I love my gay fans and they’re all going to be coming to our show. And it’s going to remain gay.”
.

Photo of Lady Gaga on the February 2009 cover of Style magazine
.
That’s another clause in the Gagaland constitution: Gay culture shall gush undiluted into the rapids of society. It shall not be co-opted, fancified, dolled up, or Uncle Tommed. “I very much want to inject gay culture into the mainstream,” she says. “It’s not an underground tool for me. It’s my whole life. So I always sort of joke the real motivation is to just turn the world gay.”

Lady Gaga dressed only in bubbles on the cover of the June 2009 issue of Rolling Stone magazine

“Be life-changing, historical, and memorable,” she proclaims. “Those are the three things that are important to me. My whole life is a performance. I have to up the ante every day.”

Lady Gaga on stage in London touching herself, February 2009 photo

Read the entire mind-boggling Lady Gaga interview at out.com.

Recent photo of Lady Gaga with another extraordinary hairdo at the Australian Idol TV show

Watch this official MTV video of Lady Gaga performing “Poker Face” from her best-selling The Fame album:

.
.
Photo of yellow ultra-dwarf Baby Moon Daffodil Narcissus Jonquil from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos42

Also visit http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free humor, short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author

==copyright 2009==

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS