...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Monday, August 31, 2009

DONNY OSMOND: HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT! VOTE him off DWTS! MARIE'S GAY DAUGHTER PHOTOS!

August 31, 2009.
I can’t tell you how disappointed I was to learn that Donny Osmond is an intolerant dogmatist who uses his Mormon religion to condemn to hell gays who act on their homosexual “temptations.” He’s so proud of his anti-gay beliefs, he’s even posted them on his website, Donny.com, where he pathetically attempts diplomacy by using that tired line, “Some of my best friends are gay.” Because of his bias against the LGBT lifestyle, a campaign is gaining momentum to vote against Donny Osmond on Dancing With the Stars, Season 9, which premieres on ABC September 21.

.

January 2009 photo of Donny Osmond, "a little bit country, a whole lotta bigot."

From his official website, Donny.com:
“There are many gay individuals that are members of our church. I know many of them. In fact, some of my best friends are gay. You ask how I react regarding their marriages. Well, I do support our Church leaders who say that we can accept those with gay tendencies in our church as long as they do not act upon their temptations. Everyone has tenancies to succumb to temptation, but we all have the same standard given to us by our Father in Heaven. Whether we may be tempted to be immoral with members of our own sex or of the opposite sex, we are expected to live chaste lives. This is very well explained not only in the Book of Mormon, but in the Bible as well.”


Donny Osmond, once beloved by millions, now revealed to be judgmental, has lost his entire gay following. 1-1-09 photo

Apparently, Donny has been so busy overpopulating the earth (the sibling of 9 children, Donny has 5 kids of his own), he’s unable to see beyond the Bible’s narrow view of people who don’t fit into the Mormon vision of “the norm.”

Photo of a Donny Osmond poster urging people to vote against him on Dancing With the Stars because he fosters religious hate against LGBT people

All this time, I thought the former teen heartthrob was a closeted gay himself. Now it turns out he’s just repressed, as the posting on his website reveals he believes gay sex is a “temptation” that should be avoided to prevent the world from falling apart, because homosexuality, if consummated, will "bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets." How sad! I’ll never look at Donnie Osmond the same way again. He has soured my opinion of him forever.

Look closely at this photo of Donny and Marie Osmond hosting the Miss USA Pageant 2008 and you'll see the words "BIGGEST LOSER" on his shirt sleeve. How prophetic!

While Donny has a right to his beliefs, it’s unfair for him to use them to deny civil rights to others, which he does by supporting the Church of Latter Day Saints’ well-documented campaign against gay marriage in California and elsewhere. Therefore, we have no choice but to mount a crusade to deny him his place in glory. He does not deserve to win a competition on dancing, an activity close to the hearts of millions of gay people. It’s time for the LGBT community to wash their hands of this washed up “star.”

Photo of Donny's gay-friendly sister Marie Osmond and her dance partner Jonathon Roberts when they appeared on Dancing With the Stars in 2007

Donny’s anti-gay position pits him against his sister Marie, who recently came out in favor of “civil rights for all,” after it was revealed her adopted daughter, Jessica, is a proud lesbian.

Photo of Marie Osmond making a point about human rights

According to Actress Archives, Marie Osmond told Los Angeles radio station KOST 103.5 in May of 2009, "You know, on those types of things I'm very supportive. When it comes to marriage, I think that civil rights need to be for all. When you start mixing religion into that and beliefs, you know, I do believe in the Bible. My daughter understands my beliefs.”

2006 photo of Marie Osmond's lesbian daughter, Jessica Blosil, now 22

“And, you know, God said to be married and be productive with your children and, you know, replenish the earth or whatever,” Marie continued. “She understands those things. My daughter is sharp. And we have a great relationship and I think she would tell you that."

This photo is making the rounds on the Internet as a picture of Marie's daughters, Rachel and Jessica. However, only the image of Rachel (Blosil, not Osmond), on the right, is of her daughter. The other person, on the left, identified as Jessica, is actually a cousin with the same first name, not the daughter. Comprende?

Watch the video below to see how “with it” the empathetic Marie is these days. But before that take a moment to check out the first video made by a very angry gay man concerned about Donny and his belief that gays should live repressed lives.

Another true photo of Marie's gay daughter, Jessica Blosil, from the tabloids

.

Follow the advice in this video: “Hate Mormon Bigotry; Vote Against Donny Osmond on Dancing With The Stars”:


Watch this Entertainment Tonight video wherein Marie Osmond talks about her gay daughter and her enlightened belief that civil rights should be for all:


Check out this Marie Osmond video from 1973 when she sings her biggest hit, “Paper Roses.” Live. I’d like to dedicate this song to Donny, as I feel like we have been misled by his charm all these years:

.
.

Photo of purple and white Maypop Passion Flower Vine blossom passiflora incarnata from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos157

Also visit
http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free humor, short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author

==copyright 2009==

17 comments:

SuchIsLifeVideos said...

Hi.I am the person who made the Donny Osmond bigot video & I want to thank you for posting it! I've recieved many hateful comments from his fans who believe his beliefs have nothing to do with DWTS. I personally think that the gay community needs to be aware of how Donny views them before they pick up the phone and vote. Like I said in the video, don't support him when he doesn't support us!

Gale Chester Whittington said...

You're certainly welcome. The video is informative and well-done. I especially like the ending where Anita Bryant gets smacked in the face with a pie. It demonstrates that hate has no place in show business. Bryant's bigotry proved to be her fall from grace. Just as it's not acceptable to say hateful things against minority races, a person should not be able to trash a person's sexual orientation either--at least not without consequences. This is especially true with dancing, as it's an industry filled with gay people who deserve to be treated with dignity.

Gale Chester Whittington
site owner

Anonymous said...

Donny Osmond is not being homophobic, he is acting on his Christian beliefs. If you take the time to Read: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13 and Romans 1:18-32, 1Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:9-11.

Gale Chester Whittington said...

Dear Anonymous: People who use religion and the Bible to oppress others are true homophobic bigots. They pick and choose which Bible passages they like, while ignoring the ones that say it's okay to slay misbehaving children, have multiple wives, keep slaves, and so on. It's easy to dislike people who are different but it's also ignorant and harmful to children who were born gay.

Anonymous said...

I was not judgeing, what I was doing was giving proof from the bible. Also religion is of man and being a Christian is following the teachings and life of Jesus the son of God. Read the bible versus's I wrote down, also try to have an open mind. Ask yourself could he be right? This could save your soul.... Last, If I did not care about you and other's, I would not take the time to even communicate to you.... As a Christian I can not judge, I am to love the sinner, and hate the sin.

Anonymous said...

There is something I have not mentioned, and I THINK IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOW DO THIS.... I HAVE GAY TENDENCIES. What makes me different is the fact that I do not act on them, since learning the truth from the bible. I want you to realize that every day is a battle for me, the battle is between the flesh and the spirt. When I chose Jesus, I ask him into my life, and the HOLY SPIRbut thatT is now in me and helps me battle the flesh. I realize you do not understand.

Anonymous said...

THERE IS ONE MORE THING I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND, and that is this: NOT EVERY ONE OUT THERE WHO CALLS THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN ARE CHRISTIAN. THERE ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR PROVES THAT FACT. About myself, since I was young I have been bullied and abused by homophobic, ignorant jerk's, all because of h omophobia. SO YOU SEE I DO UNDERSTAND, THE DIFFERANCE IS: THAT I CHOSE JESUS, AND I AM ALLOWING the Holy Spirt to lead, guide, teach me and change my spirt.

Anonymous said...

My name is Eugene..... NOT EVERYONE WHO IS GAY, OR HAVE GAY TENDENCIES WANT TO BE GAY. Again I write this to you: KEEP AN OPEN MIND, AND PLEASE STOP BEING SO CLOSED MINDED.... Do you not see and realize that in reverse you are doing the same thing.... BEING JUDGEMENTAL to those who do not agree with you and your life style?

Anonymous said...

Fuck your goddamned christian bullshit lies. Jesus had sex with men so there. Fuck your bible and shove it up your ass you self righteous bible babbling bigots with arrogant pompous pharisee attitude. Go take your bible and shove it. Christianity has murdered more than Islam, more than Hinduism,more than any religion and by the way the NAZIS were fanatical right wing Christians and hated abortion, hated gays, hated other non white races, hated pagans,hated gypsies, hated everyone. I am stooping to your level you goddamned fucking hypocritical bible belt shitheads who think that your religion is better and you are holier than everyone else. GO FUCK OFF ASSHOLES.GO PRAY TO YOUR FAKE GOD YOU INVENTED JUST TO MAKE OTHERS LIVES MISERABLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAYS THEN SHUT UP AND LET US LIVE OUR LIVES. STOP JUDGING US AND LEAVE US ALONE AND LET US BE OURSELVES BECAUSE I AM FUCKING SICK OF YOUR CHRISTIAN AGENDA TO OVERPOPULATE, STEAL FROM POOR (YOU LIE BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT PROPAGATING OLD TESTAMENT SHIT RATHER THAN THE POOR)LIE ABOUT GAYS,LIE ABOUT PAGANS,WICCA,SATANISTS,BUDDHISTS,HINDUS. GO GET A JOB, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND DO SOMETHING NICE BESIDES PASSING JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unknown said...

It never ceases to amaze me.either people have to agree with you rainbow flag waving fucking homos, or suffer your warped ravings, you liberal fucking maggots can, t just do what you want in your homes and bedrooms you have to shove it up everyones ass ( literally ) when will you get it threw your thick skulls what you do in your home is your buisiness when you wave your flag and tell us we have to accept you.We say fuck you!!!theirs a civil war coming to America and we got the guns brother fuckers and its gonna be a pleasure to kill you all. Bruce wyner is my fucking name remember it.,

Anonymous said...

I do not understand why Donny can not be entitled to his belief, in keeping with the beliefs of the founding fathers of America, who encouraged us all to engage in freedom of belief and expression. I do not see where he condemns Gays, but what I have read here seems to be a condemnation of his beliefs by Gays. Is this not a form of hypocracy. Gays want to be free to express themseleves and their beliefs in peace, but should they not allow others the same, even if those beliefs do not agree? Why can not we advance this dialogue in a manner that is respectful and loving to all, without such horrible condemnation and judgement?

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick said...

As a "Bible believing" Christian myself, I always have to smile at those who use the Bible as a defense for their anti-Gay, anti-Gay Marriage stances. There isn't a Biblical scholar "worth their salt" who would agree with them in their "foot loose and fancy-free, false interpetations of Scripture. The Bible condemns both homosexual rape and pedestry (just as it does with heterosexual rape and pedestry). It clearly DOES NOT condemn homosexual relations that are loving,committed,and life affirming. The Presbyterian Church has just approved Gay marriages as does the Episcopal Church, various other Churches as well as Reform Judaism. There will come day when ALL religious bodies do the same. How sad Donny Osmond is so short sighted ,closed minded, and Biblically ignorant. As the Man said .."Father...forgive them..they know not what they do..

1:44 AM

Unknown said...

Funny how you go straight to name calling. What gives you the right to be judged and jury with your hate filled words? Seems like a butch of straightaphobic, christianphobic hate filled bigots read this sight.

Anonymous said...

What?? You can an opinion but we're not..I don't push my religion on others I would appreciate the same. Ok you're gay no big deal just don't push it on everybody else. Donny is allowed to express his feelings...end of discussion

doglover said...

I agree. Why is their (gays) opinions right and someone who follows the bible and has a different view, are automatically wrong. He doesn't say boycott gays but gays want to do that to him. Gays views are so intolerant of anyone who don't agree with their lifestyle

doglover said...

I agree. Why is their (gays) opinions right and someone who follows the bible and has a different view, are automatically wrong. He doesn't say boycott gays but gays want to do that to him. Gays views are so intolerant of anyone who don't agree with their lifestyle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS