...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Monday, June 22, 2009

BITCH FIGHT! PEREZ HILTON and WILL.I.AM SPAR after MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS! LINKS!


June 22, 2009
Perez Hilton, controversial gay blogger, was punched by Polo Molina, Black-Eyed Peas tour manager, outside a Toronto nightclub, which Perez attended in tow with pop sensation Lady Gaga in the wee hours of the morning following the MuchMusic Video Awards show. Apparently, the band was steamed after Hilton insulted Fergie, saying he didn’t like her latest CD. Perez called the police afterwards, but was told they had more serious problems to attend to. So, desperate, he tweeted, saying, "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke." That brought so many calls to the hotel and police that the authorities showed up “within a few minutes.”


Yes, that's Perez Hilton, but no it's not a recent photo, even though it's now appearing on blogs galore
.
Perez, a presenter at the Awards show earlier in the evening, admitted to The Associated Press that he called Will.I.Am “gay” and a "faggot," after the musician told Perez not to write about the band on his blog.


Photo of the Black Eyed Peas at the MuchMusic Video Awards, where they won Best International Group of the Year
.
"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"

Another blogger made this target picture out of Perez's face

Hilton said he then left and was punched from behind. Will.I.Am claims that he came to Perez “with respect and was called a faggot."

Photo of Will.I.Am of the popular Black Eyed Peas

Will.I.Am posted this video response on the Black Eyed Peas website: “Tonight was a good night and a crazy night. … I’m DJing at a club called Ultra, and Fergie approaches Perez Hilton and says, ‘Hey, do you have a problem with me?’ and Perez says, ‘No, I just don’t like your record,’ which is cool,” Will.I.Am said in his video. “But he just really disrespects her. He like digs in and hurts her feelings. Like, it’s one thing to tell your opinions, and it’s another thing to go overboard and be blatantly rude for no apparent reason. … Fergie then comes to me, very emotional, and it makes me emotional because that’s my sister and that’s a dear friend to me.


Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas attending the MuchMusic Video Awards last night photo

“Our party is over with so I go to another after party … and then I see the guy. And I go up to him and I say, ‘Hey can you do me a favor Perez? … Can you not be blatantly rude with our group on your Web site?’ ” Will continued. “And he said, ‘I don’t respect you.’ And I’m like, ‘What? OK, if you don’t respect me that’s cool.’… So this dude walks away, I leave and he then he says, ‘You know, that was very faggot of you for coming at me like that.’ … This dude says in front of a whole bunch of people, fans outside, ‘You’re a faggot, Will.I.Am.’ … So all these fans are like, ‘You gonna let him talk to you like that?’ and I’m like, ‘Yo, it’s cool, dude, that’s just how that dude is.’ So he walks away and one of the fans gets all crazy and they start some stuff with Perez Hilton, and I’m just sitting there just minding my own business waiting for a car and what not. But it just goes to show you how crazy things can get.”

Photo of Perez Hilton discussing the Miss USA controversy with Larry King

A spokeswoman for the Black Eyed Peas, who won Best International Group of the Year at the MuchMusic Video Awards show Sunday evening, declined official comment. Perez posted this indignant video on his website today, calling Will.I.Am a liar, but Hilton’s face shows no signs of the alleged assault. According to Quantcast, www.PerezHilton.com gets an amazing 221 million page views a month. Frankly, my dear, I was tired of the whole stinkin’ story after the first paragraph! I mean, can’t we all just get along?

Photo of Water Forget-Me-Not myosotis scorpioides from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos69

Also visit http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free humor, short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author


==copyright 2009==

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS