...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Friday, June 19, 2009

OFFICIAL BRUNO MOVIE TRAILER and SCANDALOUS NUDE PHOTOS!

June 20, 2009
Brüno has been a very busy gay fasionista. He recently held a press conference in Spain dressed as a well-endowed bull sporting large hooves (among other things), inviting “all cute bullfighters” to his hotel room for a party. He also revealed why he adopted an African child: “’Cause black kids go with any outfit.”


Bruno attends the world premier of Brüno in Paris in a bull costume photo
.
He talked about his recent arrest after he crashed the fashion catwalk in Milan: “Twelve guys pulled me away—normally a birthday delight for me—but these guys treated me terribly. Didn’t even give me a cavity search.”
.
Brüno in gold glittered lederhosen at Paris premier of movie photo
.
The Monday June 15 world premier in Paris brought Brüno out wearing legless gold glittered lederhosen. Joined by a lederhosen-wearing entourage of models, he had this to say to reporters, “Basically, America is turning gay. The heart of America is turning gay. Everywhere I go, men are undressing me with their eyes.”
.
Brüno posing in gold glittered lederhosen at Paris premier of movie photo
.
The Paris gala garnered a “rave” review from the British Newspaper The Sun: “To say Brüno makes uncomfortable viewing is an understatement of Battle of Britain proportions. When I wasn’t giggling like a 14-year-old, I was cowering behind my hands. And I wasn’t just hiding from the acres of kugelsack, Brüno’s word for the lunchbox, shown during the 90 minutes." --continued below--
.
Brüno and his entourage's grand entrance toLondon movie premier photo
.
"I also saw enough ‘arshenhaller’ bleaching to last a lifetime. Brüno has only been in love twice. Once for just seven minutes with eighties pop act Milli Vanilli and the second time with his pygmy boyfriend who dumps him when he loses his TV show. And here lies a warning — the pygmy sex scene is one of the most horrific incidents ever committed to celluloid. I’m talking fire extinguishers, champagne bottles and mechanically adapted fitness equipment. Teenage boys should under no circumstances watch this with their parents.”
.
Brüno and his entourage at London movie premier photo
.
The British comedian made a grand entrance in London Wednesday June 17 for the U.K. premiere of Brüno the movie by appearing in a skimpy variation of the Buckingham Palace guard uniform complete with bearskin hat. Then, to the tune of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive,” he led a procession of male marchers in tight black shorts and military waistcoats, abs exposed, before holding a press conference, when he announced, “This is the most important movie starring a gay Austrian since Terminator 2.” He also said he hoped to meet Prince Harry because he heard he was “a total slut who will stick it anywhere.”
.
Shocking nude photo of Brüno baring all in GQ's first fully naked cover ever
.
Another shameful photo of Brüno exposing his backside for publicity

A reporter asked him what it was like to have his bum in Eminem’s face. “Well, you know,” Brüno said. “It was pretty great. I just had it waxed that morning.”

Brüno on a motorcycle photo with unnamed sugar daddy. That must've been quite a GQ shoot!

Brüno was also interviewed by GQ magazine recently, where he talked about making do in hard times. “It is still possible to look good on a clothing budget of about $20,000 a veek. Ich mean, obwiously you vill need a bit more zan zat if you are planning on leaving ze house.”

Brüno leading football players in a calisthenics exercize photo

They also asked Brüno if can men wear heels, to which he answered, “Of course. Some guys look great in heels—ze singer Pink, for example. Alzo, mein last boyfreund, Diesel, vas a genuine Pygmy only three eight, so ich made him vear heels so he could give me plow jops mitout me having to bend mein knees.” Read the entire GQ enterview on Brüno’s website, where you can also access more promotional video clips.

Isla Fisher, Sacha Baron Cohen's real-life fiance of 7 years, at London Brüno premier photo

You can also order a myriad of weird T-shirts on Brüno’s website, including one that says, “I used to drink a lot. I still do, but I used to, too.”

Brüno plays a sensual leopard for GQ photo

Don’t forget the Brüno movie opens July 10 in the good ol’ US of A! In the meantime, enjoy the official Brüno trailer below:


Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight photo at Donate Life Rocks benefit photo

In other showbiz news, Katherine Heigl just told People.com she’ll be returning to Grey’s Anatomy after all. I guess her threats about leaving were just publicity hype. Our own openly gay T.R. Knight issued a statement saying his decision to leave the show was not easy. “I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to play this character and will miss my fellow cast and crew very much. I continue to wish them the very best, and wholeheartedly thank all of the fans who have supported me and the show with such passion and enthusiasm.”

Grey’s Anatomy producer Shonda Rhimes simultaneously released this announcement: “I think I speak for the entire Grey’s Anatomy family when I say we wish T.R. Knight the best in his future endeavors. He is an incredibly talented actor and a person whose strength of character is admired by all of us.” Read the T.R. story
here.

Sometimes I don’t “understand” how Cher ever got to be a gay icon. First she freaked out when her daughter Chastity came out as a lesbian in the nineties. Now, after a brief interlude that seemed interminable, she finally issued this convoluted statement about her child’s sex change: "Chaz is embarking on a difficult journey, but one that I will support. I respect the courage it takes to go through this transition in the glare of public scrutiny, and although I may not understand, I will strive to be understanding. The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child."

Photo of Daring Deception Hemerocallis Daylily from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos110

Also visit http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free humor, short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author


==copyright 2009==

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS