...........SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT! Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

CHENEY GROWS A PAIR, COMES OUT FOR GAY MARRIAGE! GAY MTV MOVIE AWARDS, EMINEM, and BRUNO'S NAKED BUTT! PHOTOS!


June 2, 2009
The censors beeped so much of Eminem’s performance on the 2009 MTV Movie Awards Sunday night as he spit out the lyrics to his name-dropping single "We Made You" and "Crack A Bottle" from his album Relapse, I had no idea what he was talking about. Not that I care, even if he does tout Elton John as one of his best friends. I’m just not that fond of rap, be it black or white. I don’t understand why it’s not called what it really is—poetry!
.

Photo of Bruno in jock strap and wings landing on Eminem at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night

As for the Awards itself, the highlight of the evening was when the oh-so-openly gay Bruno flew over the crowd via a high-wire dressed in angel wings and little else, his buttocks completely exposed. Why, I have no frickin’ idea. He was supposed to give out the Golden Popcorn trophy to Zac Efron for Best Male Performance.

Bruno, British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's gay alter ego

The supposedly straight British comedian, Sacha Baron Cohen (who gained fame playing Borat, the crazy Kazakh reporter), loves to show up at odd places as his alter ego Bruno, a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion presenter based on a character in his English TV series Da Ali G Show. Eminem stormed out after Bruno’s jock landed smack dab on his face. All staged, but funny nonetheless. It certainly was a night of gaiety, I must say.

But who was that fool on the Awards show who kept gyrating his hips and repeating over and over, “Suck my golden popcorn d--k”? and why the hell wasn’t he bleeped? I could’ve done without him, whoever he was.

Was it just me or did the first episode of the Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien fall flat? I miss the topical monologue of Jay Leno. Now where am I going to get my news? The View? And what’s up with sidekick Andy Richter’s hair? Talk about a comb-forward! In any case, O’Brien’s show lacked the pizzazz it had when he was on early in the morning. I mean, where the hell was the Masturbating Bear? Conan could’ve used him last night.
.

Photo of gay partners without benefit of marriage for 17 years, Mary Cheney and Heather Poe
.

Cheney finally grew a pair and came out for gay marriage (state level only) at the National Press Club June 1, 1009: "I think that freedom means freedom for everyone. As many of you know, one of my daughters is gay, and it is something we have lived with for a long time in our family. I think people ought to be free to enter into any kind of union they wish. Any kind of arrangement they wish. The question of whether or not there ought to be a federal statute to protect this, I don't support. I do believe that. Historically the way marriage has been regulated is at the state level. It has always been a state issue and I think that is the way it ought to be handled, on a state-by-state basis. . .."

Photo of Bluebird Althea or Rose of Sharon hibiscus syriacus from the author's free flower photo website http://www.freefishcaretips.com/photos140


Also visit
http://www.galechesterwhittington.com/ for free short stories, poems, and book excerpts from the award-winning gay author

==copyright 2009==

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LAST 200 POSTS